Explore our Village Walk-About!
Feed and visit friendly farm animals in the Village Walk-Thru. It’s especially popular with our youngest visitors!
Budgie Adventure Aviary
Surround yourself with hundreds of parakeets in the Budgie Adventure Aviary. The colorful birds will perch on your hand and feed from your seed stick. Available for purchase in the Gift Shop!
Budgie feed sticks are available at the Trading Post Gift Shop for $2 each. Open daily until one hour before closing.
Get up close to our tallest residents and even feel their tongues as they take romaine leaves from your palm. This feeding opportunity includes a souvenir cup to take home.
Romaine Cups are available at the Trading Post Gift Shop for $5 each.
Coming Soon! Kangaroos!
Enjoy a walk or a hop through the Kangaroo Walk-About. Watch as kangaroos jump, leap or enjoy a lazy nap in the sun. Look for mother kangaroos with joeys (baby kangaroos) in their pouches.
Did You Know?
- Red kangaroos are the largest of all kangaroos. Adult males can stand over 6 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds!
- When a kangaroo senses danger, it will thump its feet loudly to warn the others.
- Female kangaroos are smaller and faster than males, traveling at speeds up to 30mph!
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
- Baby kangaroos are born the size of a jellybean and travel into the mother's pouch to continue growing.
- Kangaroos cannot walk backward.